Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling Facebook Posts

 


I think that the posts that I have scheduled will engage my audience by being easily relatable, humorous, and tempting. My first scheduled post will make it easy for viewers to relate to being ready for the weekend. At the end of a long week, many people find that having a beer or two is a good way to relax. My next scheduled post will draw my audience in by giving them a bit of humor. People love to spread laughter, which means they will be more susceptible to share my post. The sharing of my post will benefit my business by getting my name out there and reaching potential consumers. My last scheduled post will grab the attention of viewers by creating a temptation. When my audience sees the large flight of beer it is going to urge them to try their own and come by to participate in Thirsty Thursday.


I visited the following members of my groups business pages:

  • John Barnett
  • Daniel England
  • Jonathan Golding
  • Eric Tangedal

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 1A: First Blog Entry

Week 11 Part A: Using Twitter, LinkedIn or Social Influencers