Week 12 Part A: Business Specific Online Tools

Additional online marketing tools that I believe would be important for the growth of The Alibi Brewing Company are Hubspot and Followerwonk.

Hubspot is an inbound marketing and sales software that helps companies attract visitors, convert leads, and close customers. HubSpot has an extensive number of tools and the capability to make a difference in every part of the buyer’s journey. The tools are divided up into “Hubs” and when they’re combined, they work together to give you a full suite of tools across your marketing, sales, and support teams. I could integrate Hubspot into my current strategy by helping me keep everything in one place and not having to worry about pulling myself in many different directions.

Followerwonk is a Twitter analytics tool that allows users to gather and analyze information on Twitter users, determine trends in the mentioned social networking tool, and expand their reach to widen their audience, increase their follower base, and forward their business goals. I plan to utilize Twitter quite often as one of my social media platforms. With that being said, I could integrate Followerwonk into my current strategy by using it to discover existing and potential followers, identify them by category, contrast relationships with friends and competing brands, and effectively optimize brand campaigns by matching activities that attract and engage followers.

Many online marketing tools would help benefit my business but to me integrating Hubspot and Followermonk would help my business the most. I feel between the two tools I will have a lot of my needs to succeed met.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 1A: First Blog Entry

Week 11 Part A: Using Twitter, LinkedIn or Social Influencers