Week 13 Part B: Developing Online Advertising

 





The ads that I created would be effective because they would influence customers to visit my page to stay up to date on special events and promotions. I am advertising a clear idea of what my business is about and what types of products and services I offer. I am targeting the customers who are more likely going to be interested in craft beer, dogs, and food. What better way than to bring all three things to the same place.

An objective is what you want people to do when they see your ad. Three types of ads that would be beneficial to my business would be to promote my business locally, get more leads, and boost a post. The primary ad objective that I want to achieve with promoting my business locally is increasing the awareness of my local business to residents in San Diego. The primary ad objective that I want to achieve with getting more leads is to expand my customer base by getting more customer contacts and finding new customers. The primary ad objective that I want to achieve with promoting boost a post is to create additional engagements on my social media posts, such as likes, shares, and comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 1A: First Blog Entry

Week 11 Part A: Using Twitter, LinkedIn or Social Influencers