Week 9 Part B: Using Categories

The types of categories I would use on my blog would consist of different beer styles, taste testing, and upcoming beer releases. I think that these categories would help me best in catching the attention of my audience. These categories would help my business grow by informing my target audience of the many different styles of beer while also informing them on educational taste testing. The category that I think would be the most beneficial to my business would be upcoming beer releases. This will ultimately bring in the most business by informing my consumers when a new beer will be released and how they can get their hands on it.

The following screenshots are of my Instagram/Facebook posts for this week.



I commented on the following members of my group's blog posts:

Sydney Gardner

Clare Dovenbarger

Caleb Sanchez

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 1A: First Blog Entry

Week 11 Part A: Using Twitter, LinkedIn or Social Influencers