Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy

The social media platform that integrates best with The Alibi Brewing Company is Facebook. It goes hand in hand with Instagram's content but adds variety with other types of posts as well. As my business does not have a published website yet, Facebook can handle customer inquiries, event postings, and a way to integrate the entire customer experience. I would implement Facebook's analytics tool as it provides useful information for somebody such as myself who is trying to find out what content works best for their target audience. Blogger is another tool that I would implement in my online marketing strategy. I plan to keep a blog fully updated on upcoming events that will be useful to customers because they will be able to see what events we are going to be holding for the whole month. Customers will be able to plan their schedules accordingly to make sure not to miss any special events.

The social media platform that I personally enjoy using the most is Instagram.  It is a quick way to gain impressions with photography and as the old saying goes, "a picture is worth a thousand words." I rarely used Instagram before this class, so being able to establish an account and put it into practice has been a fun exercise.  It will be enjoyable to continue on with Instagram with captivating posts and to be captivated in return by others.

For a business like mine, I think it would be important to spend at least a couple hours a week creating and scheduling posts to make on Instagram and Facebook. Since most of the other breweries in the craft beer industry post daily, I would have to work toward that goal. As of now, I can probably start with two to three posts per week and work my way upward. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing

Week 1A: First Blog Entry

Week 11 Part A: Using Twitter, LinkedIn or Social Influencers